Friday, July 10, 2009

Til I Collapse

Favorite Gym Song Of The Moment: Ecstasy - Rusted Root

I got my lower lift in, a tough abs workout, then ran 3.52 miles. I'm going to bike later but I need something to eat. Badly.

Some questions I was pondering at the gym today:

Why do people wear flip flops to lift? I'd be afraid of dropping weight on my toes.
Why are you smoking after just working out? That makes no sense. At least wait 30 minutes.
Why are you NOT wearing shoes while riding the bike?
Why are you NOT wearing shoes in the bathroom? (Gross)
Why are you NOT wearing shoes in the shower area?
Why does that one women spritz herself in the dry sauna?
Why do 3 minutes of cardio?
Why did you get on the treadmill next to me when there are about 20 open treadmills?
Why are you talking to yourself? (This lady was getting ready in the locker room having a full conversation with herself - SCARY!)

...and finally...

Why did I do that last set of calf raises - $5 I can't get out of bed tomorrow like that one other time I did too many sets.....

No comments:

Post a Comment